Welcome to the official website of the United Faculty of Florida’s Pasco-Hernando State College chapter. Our PHSC faculty union formed in April 2018 and began contract negotiations in February 2019. Through this website, you will be able to revisit our union’s history, explore our local union’s victories, identify and communicate with union leadership, and review our union’s contract.
MOU Compensation 2022-2023 MOU Overload Rates 2022-2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — July 28, 2020 The United Faculty of Florida, Pasco-Hernando State College Chapter (“UFF”) notified Florida’s Public Employee Relations Commission (“PERC”) that it has declared impasse in its negotiations with the administration of Pasco-Hernando State College (“PHSC”) following a bargaining session this morning. UFF was certified by PERC—the state’s labor board for …
Our local union is made up of faculty like you! If you are interested in taking on more responsibility, then please contact us at [email protected].
- President: Kaitlyn Downing
- Vice President: Caitlin Gille
- Treasurer: Julie Hendriksen
- Secretary: Karl Haller
- Chief Negotiator: Caitlin Gille
New to the union? Check out these headlines to get caught up.
- PHSC Faculty Get Win In First Union Challenge (October 2020)
- PHSC Faculty At Impasse In First Contract Talks (July 2020)
- PHSC Trustees To Ease Public Comment Restrictions (Apr 2020)
- PHSC Poised To Let Public Speak At Meetings (Feb 2020)
- Why is Florida Faculty Unionizing In Overdrive? (Feb 2019)
- PHSC Faculty Decide To Unionize (Apr 2018)
- PHSC Faculty Unionizes (Apr 2018)
- PHSC Faculty Seeks To Unionize (Dec 2017)